Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summer Cleaning...

Let me tell you, our house was looking pretty rough last week. Especially the kids room. I guess this is what happens when you have 4 kids at home for 3 months. So last week Monday they wanted to have a pj day and I told them that would be fine but they had to clean their room. And I don't mean, move your stuff to the other side of the room (which is what Joel did at first). He was not too happy with me when he came and told me he was done and I told him to CLEAN his room. But he did a wonderful job when he understood what I was saying.

I have to say, Riley is a very good cleaner! She is going to be a good wife/mommy one day. I gave her a trash bag and told her whatever she wanted to get rid of to put it in there. And she did great. I wish I had taken pictures of the "AFTER" but she got her book shelf spick and span. It was great. She even made her bed.

No comments: