Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hamburgers or Cup Cakes?

Tomorrow is Jesse's birthday party at Mr.Joe and Mrs. Flo's house. Jesse invited some kids from his Sunday School class and just some friends that he knows. He has been looking forward to this party since the day of his birthday. He woke up this morning thinking that today was Friday and the first thing he said was "Today is my birthday party"! I hated to tell him that today was only Thursday. BUT I did work on his cup cakes. Mari came to help. We had a lot of fun and I am so happy with how it came out:) Very cute.

After all that...

this is how I feel!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Very impressive!!!

Tirzah said...

SOOO great! and your dog is huge!

Erika said...

those are so great. I want one!!!

Billie said...

those look so good you are so creative