Friday, July 10, 2009

4 am and blogging

OK, so it is 4:14 am and I am awake and blogging. I don't know why I am awake but I am and can't seem to fall back asleep. So I decided to work on a post that I have been wanting to do for a while now. I came across this website the other day with all kinds of fun summer ideas to do with your kids. The first one was http://www.makeandtakes.com/keeping-the-kids-busy-this-summer They had this wonderful idea of making a Summer Tub O' Fun. You know you need one. Your in the middle of summer and I am sure you have already been there. "Mom, I bored, I don't know what to do". So now when your kids say they are bored, just pull out the "Summer Tub O'Fun" and let them go!
Now you ask, what is in the Tub O'Fun? Easy....LOTS of things!

  • Pipe cleaners

  • Tissue paper

  • Beads

  • Thread

  • Yarn

  • Cotton Balls

  • Popsicle sticks

  • Straws

  • Recycle items like: egg cartons, paper towel rolls, plastic containers,etc.

  • Tape

  • Kid scissors

  • Glue sticks

  • Plastic zip lock bags

You get the idea! Just let their imagination go wild!


1 comment:

Justin & Raluca said...

I was up the night we got starbucks until 2:30! No more coffee that late again!