Saturday, July 18, 2009

BIG news...


Last night was a big night at our house. After Riley got her pj's on and brushed her teeth, she wanted to show me her lose tooth again. As I looked at it, I found it pretty much laying flat in her mouth but she still did not want us to pull it. So I told her to go ahead and show daddy. He of course told her the same thing I told her "Pull it, girl!" But she was too scared. So I went ahead and got a paper towel and Terry just pulled it out. After about 5 minutes of crying and saying it hurt, she calmed down and was very excited about the tooth. In stead of doing the tooth fairy at our house we just give them a "tooth doller bill". So she was very excited about it. Here are the pictures:

1 comment:

Brantley said...

A "tooth" dollar bill -- I love it!!