So, my dear friend Mari has tagged me for the first time in my blogging carreer (Thanks Mari.)Which means, I have to tell you all 6 random things about me. Let me tell you, this is harder then you think. But I'll give it my best shot. Here goes nothing.
1. I can't STAND it for people to touch my feet. I guess I am very ticklish on my feet.
2. I am training (or should I say "was trying")to run a 5k. I started early summer but then it got too hot. So I am hoping to get back very soon. I think it would be very cool to be able to say "I ran a 5k" and then who knows where it will go:)
3. I LOVE Mexican food. My husband on the other hand... I can't say "he doesn't like it". But I guess he doesn't like to go eat at a Mexican restaurant. He always says "I never know what to order and then when I do order something it is ALWAYS something different then I thought it was". So girls, anytime you want to go for Mexican- let me know. I am always in for a run to Moe's or San Jose's.
4. I would LOVE to open my own bakery one day. It would have home made breads; desserts and maybe even birthday/wedding cakes. This would probably be more of a dream of mine. I am not much of a business woman so I don't know if that would work out for me.
5. I would love to take my family back to Holland. I would love to show them where I grew up and where I went to school, etc. But having 6 people in my family I am not sure that would be happening any time soon. Unless I win the lottery but that is kind of hard since we don't play the lottery. But God is good, and he might surprise me.
6. I love watching Ghost Hunters. My neighbor/friend has introduced me to it and we like to get together every Wednesday Night and watch it together. We have a lot of fun!
So, that's it. Now I have to Tag people so here is goes. Sheri, Erika and Crissy, now you have been officially tagged. Good luck and have fun:)