Tuesday, August 10, 2010

JoJo's Astronaut City


If you have been around JoJo the past few months you know he LOVES astronaut's and anything that have to do with space. He especially loves the movie Planet 51. My dear friend Mari let us borrow their copy and to be honest, I don't know how many times he has watched that movie. He tells everyone about it. He even invited the librarian at our local library to our house so she can watch it with him.
So I guess he even takes the stories to church. This afternoon I went to check my email and got a message from church. She didn't really know the entire story but evidently he built an astonaut City in Sunday school yesterday. His teacher, Mrs. Ann was so impressed with it that they took a picture of it. (See below). Look at his face, he is SO proud of it. Thanks Mrs. Ann and Mrs. Francis for sharing this with me. It is always nice to see what our kids do when we are not around. I am pretty proud of my little JoJo:) Now if he would just use the potty!!!

1 comment:

Brantley said...

Future astronaut? Or maybe architect?