Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Going Back To School...

Yes, today was the first day of school for our kids. I believe everyone was very excited. They ALL jumped right out of bed and got dressed within a few minutes. It was amazing-I wish it was like that every day. Joel said he was actually a little nervous today. This is his last year in elementary school. NO WAY!!! I still remember him on his first day to kindergarten with Mrs. Morrow. He looked so small.

August, 2005





 And look at him now...

August, 2010


My 5th grader; 2nd grader and 1st grader.


I had to take a picture of all of them with Lilli.


All packed up in the van-ready to go!!


Jesse and his teacher-Mrs. Dew

Riley and her teacher-Mrs. Denny



Joel and his teacher- Mrs. Parker

JoJo in the Van driving back home. Now what is he going to do without his brother's and sister???


Play with Lilla, of course:)

2 comments:

Kenzie said...

They are all so precious! I hope they have a great first day!

Jessica - The Novice Chef said...

How adorable! Love all the pictures!