Monday, August 16, 2010

At the car wash...


A few weeks ago while my sister's kids were in town, her oldest- Christopher asked  me if he could wash my van. So I told him he could and he cleaned it very well. He even showed Joel how to do it. So Joel has been really wanting to clean cars lately. So Friday morning he asked us if today would be a good day to clean the truck. I personally would not want to do it in this HEAT but we gave him permission and told him that Riley and Jesse could help too. They had so much fun. They vacuumed; cleaned the dashboard and washed the windows. I think they did a pretty good job. So for payment Terry took all the kids to Sonic for some milk shakes. I think they thought that was the BEST part.

Riley, the official vacuum holder!

Vacuuming is a hard job!

Two essentials to washing a car: Water and Music!



I think Joel is liking all this work he has been doing: Dog sitting & car wash. He might start his own business at age 10.
SOOO....if you need somebody to wash your car or dog sit I am pretty sure I have 3 (maybe 4) little people around here that are interested in helping you out!

No comments: