OK, so for a lot of you this post does not apply to you... Your kids are either out of school already or you don't have any kids or maybe you home school. But I came across this list of questions on this blog http://rootsandwingsco.blogspot.com/ and thought it was a great idea because I have three kids in school this year and one of them actually has a male teacher. And what do you get him? To be honest, it has been on my mind ever since I found out. So when I came across this post, I thought I would post it on here and tell all my "school friends" about it. I sent an email to all my teachers and asked them to answer these questions for me whenever they get a chance and this will help me out with Christmas gifts; Teacher Appreciation gifts; Birthday gifts; End of the year gifts; etc.
So here they are:
What is your favorite…
1. Candy/candy bar?
3. Warm drink (coffee, tea, hot chocolate etc) & Cold drink?
4. Fast food restaurant & nice restaurant?
7. Ice-cream (flavor and brand if applicable)?
8. Store in the mall?
10. Family activity?
11. Thing at Starbucks?
12. Way to indulge?
13. Sports team?
15. Decorating style?
16. When is your Birthday (day and month)?
17. Cake or Pie?
18. Wal-Mart or Target?
19. If you had $10 to spend, where would you spend it?
20. Do you enjoy baking/cooking?
21. Do you enjoy to read?
22. Apple things for teachers…love them or hate them?
23. What is something you wish the parents of your students knew?
24. What is the most helpful thing I can do for your class this year?
25. Anything else you would like to share or would like me to know?
I have saved this in my word documents and I think I am going to send this to their teachers each and every year. I wish I had this list when Joel started 5K. I am looking forward to this year and can't wait for it to get started. And I have to say, my kids are ready too. Joel wished that today was his first day. Oh well, he still has one more day of "REST".