Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First day of school

So today was the first day of school for Joel, Riley and Jesse. They were all so excited to go. But I think Joel was the most excited of them all. He was up at 6:15am and ready to go. They all got dressed quickly and ate their breakfast and were ready to go at 7am. I asked Terry to go with me because I had made the little "hamburger cupcakes and fries" for Jesse's first day of class. His teacher saw that I had made them for his birthday party and wanted me to make them for her class sometime. So I thought the first day of school would be a great time to do it. I made little "5K" cupcake toppers and stuck them all in. I think they looked great:) So after we dropped that off at school I had to get a picture of all the kids with their teacher. And off they went. They have a lot to look forward to this year. I am looking forward to see how far Jesse will come this year. He will probably be reading at the end of the year. They learn SO much in Kindergarten. It is amazing. Well, we started our year off right. We all got "happy reports" no notes from the teachers (yet). Lets hope it will stay that way. Got to go! Get dinner ready and get ready for another day! Enjoy the pictures!

Mrs. Joiner; Mrs. Walsh; Jesse and Mrs. O'Sheal
Riley & Mrs. Kosydar Joel & Mr. Bosch.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thought you would like to know that Mr. Bosch taught Christine in 5th grade over at Lake Murray Elementary! So cool. He is an awesome teacher.

RootsAndWingsCo said...

Making those for the whole class was quite an undertaking! Love it!

Rebecca

Kristen said...

That looks like a lot of work to make all those burgers and fries! They turned out so cute - hope the kids had a great first day!