Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween.

We had such a nice time last night. We went to church where they have a fall Festival. The kids get to play games and jump on those (I don't know what you call them) jumpy things, and ride a horse (we made sure we went there early, because last year "Will" was tired by the time we came over. This was a good thing because after Riley they took Will home. I think he was tired!) They got lots of candy and got to wear their costume!!!

This year, Jesse wanted to be Batman which worked out great since we gave him a Batman costume for his birthday. Riley wanted to be a princess, and she actually just got a new (hand-me-down) costume from Emma Whetsel so that worked out great. Josiah ended up being Robin (from Batman). I found his costume at a garage sale a few weeks ago. It only cost me a dollar!!! He looked so cute, especially with his little mask on. As for Joel, he wanted to be Harry Potter. He was the only one we had to actually go out and buy a costume for. He looked so cool. We even colored his hear black. It was very strange to see him with black hair but he looked pretty cool though! Lilli came with us to our church. She looked great too. She was an Indian. I believe it was her mom's costume when she was little. It was awesome!! I am so glad that she came with us, I think she had fun!