Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, big SIS!


Ok, so the other night (Thursday) I was on Facebook and decided to "REMIND" my big brother that it was going to be our sister's birthday the next day and not to forget. You know me, I am on the ball with every birthday/anniversary. So, this morning I woke up and the family was eating our breakfast, I remembered that YESTERDAY was her birthday and I forgot to call her. OOOOPPPS! What a nice sister I am.

So this afternoon, to make things "better" I had a family picture taken in front of our whiteboard with the words "GEFELICITEERD MET JE VERJAARDAG". I sent the picture to her by emaill so I hope you will forgive me. I love you LOTS and wish I could be there to give you a BIG SMOOTCH and hug.

Ik hoop dat je een hele leuke dag hebt gehad. I heb je geprobeerd te bellen vandaag maar het is niet geluks. Mischien kan ik he zo meteen nog even proberen.
Luzze ya,
Pauline



1 comment:

marjolein said...

YOU ARE FORGIVEN!!!!
After seen those nice pictures , i forgave you.
I had a nice birthday i celebrate it the hole weekend.
Ik zie allemaal rode streepjes onder mijn engelse woorden dus ik ga nu maar over in het nederlands is toch wat minder rode streepjes.(haha)
Hey , ik mis je en ik BELOOF dat ik je deze week nog bel.
Kusjes, van ons alllemaal