Sunday, May 24, 2009

Thank you everyone!


I just wanted to thank everyone for a great day I had yesterday.Yes, it was my birthday. I celebrated my 36th birthday. I can't believe it. We had a good time though. Joel was invited to a sleep over on Friday night at a friends house so he was not there on Saturday morning. Jesse was invited to a birthday party on Saturday morning so we all went over there. We all had a blast. It was a cowboy birthday. They went on a hay ride and had "cowboy games". Really cool stuff. I forgot to take my camera but Sarah took lots of pictures so if she sends them to me I will post them.

While we were at the party, Joel called me to wish me a happy birthday. I have to say, that just made my day:) After the party we went home and Opa & Oma were waiting for us on the drive way. They brought a cake and a card with some money for me:) I hope to buy something nice with it. There are lots of things I "want". I might buy me a nice office chair for my desk down stairs. But we will see.

After nap we were invited to have dinner at our friends Jody and Melia. That was really nice too. We hung out for a while and Terry helped Jody put up a ceiling fan. He did a great job:) While we were there Terry gave me my birthday present. He did good! He got me the Cricut Design Studio. I am so excited. For those of you who don't know what a "cricut" is...check out www.cricut.com It is great for scrapbooking/card making/paper crafts. I have had a lot of fun with it.

So, thanks again for all the phone calls and messages on facebook. I felt very loved and I had a wonderful day.

No comments: