Saturday, June 25, 2011

Jesse's Birthday Update

So this past Wednesday was Jesse's 7th birthday. We had a lot going on that day. In the morning we had Vacation Bible School from 9am-11:30am. Then we came home and had lunch and we packed up again at 1:30pm and drove to swimming lessons from 2pm-3pm. It was a crazy week. Can I say, "I am glad this week is over"!!! Anyway, Jesse was very patient. We waited till Terry got home around 5pm and sent the kids up to the bedroom so we can get his present out for him. He was SO surprised!!!

He could not believe he got a bike:)
 They are all admiring the new bike.
 "Did I REALLY get a bike?!?
 Not sure if I like the name of this bike!!!
 All ready to go!!!

For dinner, Jesse and I went and picked up some "Hot and Ready's" and enjoyed some good pizza. Then after dinner our neighbor's Tony and Marlene came over and had some birthday cake with us. It was a nice ending to a wonderful day!!!

I know it wasn't JoJo's day, but I just had to share this picture. Can you say, "CUTE"!!!





No comments: