Monday, February 2, 2009

The Gang's all here...

What a great weekend we had. Some of Terry's old buddies from Thornwell came to visit and watched he Superbowl. Jim Gilman and Kelly Odom came from Atlanta. Jim stayed with us on Saturday night while Kelly stayed at Kerry's. And While I was at Wal-Mart on Saturday morning to do some Superbowl shopping, I ran into Chris Shuttleworth so he came over on Sunday afternoon for a while too. My friend Sheri and her husband came over too for the Superbowl party. We had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures of the weekend. I have to say, the kids had a blast with Mr. Jim. I believe he has the same amount of energy as all 4 of my kids combined. They had a blast playing football with him in the back yard. I hope we can do it again next year!

1 comment:

Justin & Raluca said...

Pauline,
Thank you so much for the food and also the advice about Alina, keeping her awake and such. She has had two good days so far, the hardest part is sometimes figuring out what to do to keep her awake:)