Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring Break...

Terry started his spring break this past Monday and he has been so busy. We decided to paint our kitchen. I have wanted to pain the kitchen since the day we moved in, which is almost 6 years ago now. So we finally decided to do it. Terry started on Monday morning and is almost done.I do believe this is taking longer then he thought it would take but it is really starting to look nice. He painted the walls yellow and now he is working on the cabinets-painting them white. He had to sand them and prime them. The cabinets in the kitchen are done but now he still has to paint the doors. The thing I am SO excited about is my new sink and faucet. I know this is a very strange thing I am getting excited about but if you have ever seen my kitchen- it is very small so any kind change that happens is VERY exciting. As soon as the kitchen is all done, I will post pictures.


Josiah is getting bigger. Can you believe he is 9 months old? He is getting so big. He is trying so hard to move but has not figured out how to do it yet. He gets so frustrated. Most of the time when he wants a toy and can't get to it he starts to scream and cry. But not to worry, there is always an older brother of sister near by who will give it to him. He is also working on his third tooth. He is getting a sense of humor too. His belly laugh is too cute:) Another thing that he has learned this week is clapping his hands. He loves to show it off, especially when he is on his changing table. He loves his changing table, he always has a big smile on his face. His new thing is to try to turn onto his belly when I am changing him. So today I tried to be the "stricked" mommy and tell him "NO!" when he was rolling over and all he could do was-laugh at me. He just stared at me. I thought he was going to cry but then started laughing at me. He just thought I was very funny I guess.

I hope everybody has a great weekend and I hope to post pictures soon.

See ya:)
Pauline

1 comment:

Mari said...

No I can't believe he is 9 months old!!!! wow time does definatly fly!!! Miss you guys...
Mari