Saturday, March 22, 2008

Old Friend...

As I sit here tonight just surfing the Internet (mainly My Space) I came across my best friend's (Rachelle) My Space page and it hit me, I really miss her. I think it has been about 3 years now since we have last seen each other. We have been friends for such a long time. This past August it has been 21 years. NO WAY! I cannot believe that. I remember seeing her outside of Publix after the first day of 6 grade selling poodle puppies. I remember telling my mom "look, that girl is new in my class". I can't believe we have been friends for that long. It is nice to have friends that you know will always be there for you. We used to talk at least once a week but that seem to have changed since I have gotten married and have 4 children now. And she is a very busy girl too. Now it seems like we talk every 3 or 4 months but when we do talk it is like we see each other every day. I hope I will be able to go down to Miami sometime and see her. It has been such a long time. Or who knows, maybe she can come and visit us one day soon.

God, Thank you for bringing Rachelletje into my life. I don't know if I would know you personally if it wasn't for her inviting me to church and talking about you. She is such a good friend. And I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us. I can see us both at age 99 sitting in our little rocking chairs talking about insignificant stuff.


Rachelletje, if you are reading this. Thank you for being such a good friend. I love you lots and wish we were closer. Please know I think of you often and wish we could hang out more. We need to have a WCS Class reunion with just our close friends-Erick; Lori; Laura. I would LOVE for that to happen.

I love you.
Pauline

No comments: