Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Friendship


I am sitting here, wondering what I can blog about since it has been a few weeks since I updated. But I guess I am too tired to get up right now to get my camera and down load my "new" pictures. So instead of getting up and getting my camera, I decided to look back at the pictures we took when we were in MO. this summer. And noticed that we took some great pictures of us with our FRIENDS. Terry and I have some very good friends and our kids have some awesome friends too.  I am so thankful for Angie and Mike for letting us stay with them and giving us such a wonderful time while we were there. They are wonderful hosts:) Thank you, Angie and Mike. I love you guys.
We also saw Jody and Melia. We had a good time hanging out a few times that week.We miss them here in SC but know that God has sent them to MO. to go to seminary. I am looking forward to see what God is sending them. But we miss them here in Lexington:( 
So I wanted to share some pictures of our friends...Although I am mad I didn't get a picture of Angie and I. Oh well, I guess we will have to take another trip to MO. next year so we can get that picture taken:)
 Josiah and Walter

 
Noah and Joel


 
Riley and Lydia

Terry and Jody

Melia, myself and Riley
 
The Van Dyke Family
 
 
 
All of us having a picnic at the St. Louis Zoo

 
Riley and Hanna

My beautiful children

Hanna and Angie
 
Walter and Jesse

1 comment:

Brantley said...

Great pictures! Hanna has gotten SO BIG!!