Sunday, July 11, 2010

World Cup 2010


So today was the BIG game. We all had our hopes up. Family all over the world (Netherlands; Canada; USA). But we came up too short. Too bad. I was really getting into the World Cup. Maybe next time.
We as a family got in the spirit though. Joel and I stayed up late one night and worked on some t-shirts for the kids to wear during the BIG game. I think they came out so great:)


When we got to Oma's house before the game we found out that the Thompson's had the same idea. They made t-shirts for all the kids and also got face paint. So the Rogers Kids  some of the Rogers kids had to take part of that too.






I think we all had a good time...EVEN THOUGH Spain won. The kids especially had fun finding their "Dutch Spirit"!!! I was very proud of them:)

1 comment:

Janna said...

I love the shirts and the face paint! What great spirit!! Scott was pulling for Netherlands as well. - too bad!