Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Christmas Morning

Ok, so it has been FOREVER since I have posted anything. I am hoping things will slow down again and I can get into some kind of routine. A lot of things have been going on this month. We started out with Joel turning 9. Can you believe it? His last year before the double digits. WOW! I believe he had an amazing birthday. He got a star Planetarium for his birthday. It is really cool. You turn it on in a dark room and you can see all the stars. It also came with a disk that you can put on the computer, it looks a lot like Google earth except for stars. Then 2 weeks later, it was Terry's birthday. I had been saving my money that I have been making at church and got him a blue ray DVD player. As you can imagine (if you know Terry at all) he is very excited about it. They actually had a great "special" at Walmart if you bought this DVD player it came with a $50 gift certificate- HELLO Christmas present!!! So he went and bought a Blue Ray disk with that and a couple of other things. I got really spoiled too. He got me a new tea kettle and then when I opened it had an IPod touch in it. I could not believe it. I really didn't think I was going to get that:) I LOVE IT:) As for the kids, Joel got a leggo set; The Hobbit movie and a rock tumbler (which he loves). Riley finally got a piggy bank; The Kit Kittredge Movie and the Kit Kittredge chapter books. She is really starting to enjoy the whole American Girl thing. Jesse also got a piggy bank; a playmobile set and the Leggo Batman Wii game. and finally Josiah, he got a ball set; a new truck and a Wall-e plate, cup and bowl set. They had a good time:)






No comments: