Thursday, May 22, 2008

Black bear spotted in Lexington, SC

Can you believe it? Who would have thought. Evidently there is one walking around here. Check this link out from our local news: http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=8352659
It is pretty scary to think about. I might think twice about sending my kids to play outside. It is pretty scary. I hope they will catch him soon.

Another sad story I heard about this morning, Steven Curtis Chapman's five year old daughter was struck and killed in an accident by an SUV driven by their teenage son on their driveway. We need to pray for his family for their loss of their beautiful daughter and pray for their son as he has to deal with what has happened. I can't imagine what they are going through. Please pray for them as they deal with this horrible tragety.


No comments: