Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy Birthday, Riley!

I can't believe my baby girl turned 5 years old. WOW, these 5 years just flew by. She is such a big girl. We had a nice day. Since her birthday was on Wednesday we didn't do too much but we tried to make it special. Terry came home around 4pm and brought her a beautiful bouquet of flowers for her. She was so excited. Her present from all of us was tickets to the Princess on Ice. It is actually going to be a "Mommy and me" date night. She is so excited about it. A couple of her friends from school are also going. We can't wait. I have not made her cake yet- we are having a Snow white birthday. So on Wednesday we had some cup cakes and enjoyed that. This Friday I will be making her Snow white birthday cake. And then on Saturday we will have her party in the back yard (I hope). But here are some pictures of our little "snuggy".

Happy birthday, Ri-Ri. We love you lots.

No comments: