Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas break has started

Christmas break has officially started TODAY. The kids finished school today and are ready for some fun. Joel started his vacation with a trip to the dentist. He did great with the cleaning and had no cavaties. He loves going to the dentist especially since they have all kinds of arcade games in the "game room". He was hoping they would have a WII game system but no such luck:) After the dentist we went home and rested. Joel and I actually played our neighbor's WII. He pretty much beat me in every game-especially baseball. I also tried my hand in golf but was not so good at it.

Terry has been off since Monday which has been really nice. It is just nice having him home and me being able to get some stuff done and not having to stop to feed the baby or change a diaper. I have been working hard on the teacher gifts for the past 2 days. I can't imagine when all 4 of them are in school. AHHHH! I hope they will like it. We also made a gift basket for Grandma "soup" (Sue) because she has been picking up Joel and Riley all year from school. She is so funny, she said she was going to put it in the trunk of her car so Lilli won't see it and ask to eat it all:) She said she was going to go home tonight after church and have a "chocolate party". Funny:)

Anyway, that is about it for now. I hope to add some more pictures soon . We just got a new camera and I can't wait to start using it and show off the pictures. Well, I hope everybody has a great Christmas and a very happy and healthy new year. We love you all.

No comments: