Friday, June 26, 2009

Another Crafty Project (don't look Tirsah, if you have not gotten our present yet)

OK, so I wanted to do something special for Jesse's friend Jackson who moved to Tennessee a few months back. Jesse and Jackson really became close friends and the really neat part was that they actually shared a birthday. So before they knew they were moving Tirsah and I had talked about doing a birthday party together. I have to say, I am still very sad they moved away and very sad that the two friends could not be with each other on their birthday. SO... I wanted to give Jackson a special present.So, for his birthday I made him a picture frame with a picture in it of the both of them. I hope he will like it. Jesse also has the same picture hanging on his wall next to his bed. I think he misses Jackson a lot. He talks about him all the time. Hopefully we will be able to work it out so we can go and visit them in July or so. If not then maybe later in the year. I can't believe how FAST the summer is going. It is almost JULY???? No WAY!!!

1 comment:

Tirzah said...

Pauline Jack loves his gift. He immediatly told me where to hang it up in his room. We miss you guys too. Lets talk before July slips away!