Saturday, November 24, 2007

Searching for the perfect gift...

Wow, what a day, I guess Christmas has really started. Terry and I started to make a list and checked it twice and today I went to 7 different stores to find ONE gift but could not find it.I went to two different Wal-Mart's,Sam's and two different Best Buy's. When I got home I called two different Targets and they both said they had this certain item in store but when I got there they said they were sold out. I could not believe it. I was SO mad. I really have no idea if I will be able to get it but we will have to wait and see. Next Friday some friend's of ours have offered to have the kids over for a sleep over so we can go on a date. We are hoping to get a lot of our shopping done then.

So, while I was driving all over town to find this " perfect gift", Terry and the kids were raking leaves. They were having so much fun.. I wish I could have taken some pictures but that didn't happen oh well. They still have the entire back yard to do. So I hope I will take some pictures then.

Well, that is it for now. Tomorrow is another big day. We are having Josiah baptised and I am planning to take pictures. So as soon as I have them, I will post them. Uncle Kerry and Aunt Merry are coming which the kids are very excited about (and so are we of course). It has been a while since they have seen them.

1 comment:

Mari said...

Yea...you got your blog started!!!!
Looks great...hope you find your Christmas item....
Mari