Sunday, March 25, 2012

Park Play Date


Ever since Josiah's friend Walter and his family  moved we haven't had many play dates with people. I know BOTH of us are really missing them. So yesterday we got together with our friend Leigh and her two boys Luke (who is 5) and Colt (who is 3). We met at the park and had lunch while the boys played. We have been trying to get together for a while now but Luke got the chicken pox about a month ago and it took him forever to get better. So I am glad we got to have a play date at the park.

I have to say, I love this picture:)


I believe they had a great time together.

Since I am "friends" with Leigh on Facebook I had found out that morning that it was her birthday. So when she told me that she was planning on going to this new place called "The Chocolate Monkey" after the park for some ice cream, I told her we would go with her.
We drove with them in their van and enjoyed some REALLY good ice cream. As you can tell from the pictures below, the sugar hit them pretty quickly:) They started being silly and they wanted me to take pictures of it.


Josiah and Luke.

This Chocolate ice cream is REALLY good, mom:)

Thanks Leigh, for letting us tag along with you and help celebrate your birthday. I hope you had a nice day. And look forward to many more play dates SOON with these crazy boys.
By the way Angie, we miss you!!! Wish you were here with us.

No comments: