Friday, November 30, 2007

Baptism


Sunday morning we had little Josiah baptised at LPC. The nice thing was that Terry's brother Kerry and his sister Merry got to come for this special occasion. They arrived around 9am and of course I was still in the middle of getting every body presentable since the entire family was going to stand in front of the congregation. Josiah did great. He has had a bit of a problem with spitting up so I made sure that he had a bib on before the baptism, The entire time we were waiting he did great- no drooling, no spitting up! Well, we got called up to the front of the sanctuary and guess what- he spits up, all over himself and Mommy. Oh well, I tried:) I have to say, everybody did great, no screaming, crying or picking noses (or at least I didn't notice it). After church, Terry got to drive Kerry's new Mustang to the restaurant. I am sure he enjoyed that very much. I am thinking that if he could trade his little green truck in for a brand new Mustang he would:) I guess a Mustang is not really a family car is it???

After lunch we went back home and while the men looked under the hood of the Mustang, Merry and I tried to get some more Birthday/Christmas shopping done-which was not successful. Everybody had a great time. The kids love their aunt and uncle very much. It is too bad we don't live closer. They would have a blast with all of them:)

Well, I better get going for now. I have a baby to feed. I am hoping to had a picture of the baptism.

No comments: